Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm stil alive and kicking!


Wow! I am really awful at updating this blog aren't I?! Sorry kids :) Well, a run down of the latest and greatest are: (WARNING! Lots and lots of pictures!!!)


* Since I have been back from my beautiful island (that I miss so much!) I went back to Cedar City and SUU and my very favorite job that I miss SO much now! Here are some pictures from this last semester...

Getting used to the cold again! Downtown
Rachelle, Kam and me
New years with Tara
One of our many classic trips to Mesquite with the crew...
Jer and Kam and I went to bed on the floor with Kam and Jer cuddeling like a normal couple would and we woke up like this! Sorry Jer! We told you were are kinda close :)
My favorite boyfriend for the summer :) This is Kim and Kyle's baby Kalel
All the girls together for Sara's baby shower!!!
Corinne, Kim, Mamma, Me and Sara
And here iss the cute little long awaited baby Bennion! Hannah :)
A fun trip to SLC=Seeing my favorite girls!!!
Kait, me , Rachele and Jamie
We LOVE when Kam comes for a visit!
Jessica McCommas, me and Kam
My friends are kinda pretty huh?
Kait, Jess Mc, me and Jess hall
Some of my favorite people all crammed into one car
Our valentines day present from Jeremy! A ride in litle airplane around beautiful
South-Eastern Utah!
Kam, Jer, me, Kait and Griffin
And I got to fly the plane!!!
And then there was that time I got mono :(
(So I just had to take a picture in front of this sign!)
Little Macie Jane. Corinne's 3 year old :)
A little family reunnion.... Corinne, lily, me, Kimmy, Kalel, Denny and Emily

My family was gone for Easter sunday so I got to spend it with my second family the Jensens!
A girls weekend!
Me, Rash and Kam
Jess Hall, Rachele, Me, Kamry and Jessica McComas
"Studying" for finals in the sunlight :)
Jess McCommas, Jess Hall and me
Deit coke keeps us wide awake through finals!
Jessica Hall and me at 3 am in the library!
Jessica's graduation from Nursing! We are so proud of our girl :)
Me, Jess Mc and Jess Hall
Last night in Cedar city!Caving with the boys
Jess Hal, Kayden, me, Jess Mc, Mandi and Chaz
One of m last days at Premier :(
My second mama Cyndi Lou and I. Love her!

*I got to go back to my island for Spring Break! (thanks to tax returns:) We had an absolute blast, hands down best vacation ever!

Dear Hawaii.... We are back!
Jess Hall and me
Yeah we didn't reall mind the fact that there were about 10 guys to us 4 girls :) ....
And it didn't take us long to try and show them up!
Jess H, me and Jess Mc
One night we decided to go swimming.... fully clothed that was so when we got back to the boys room we needed to borrow some clothes, we were very styling :)
Jess H, me and Jess Mc
We got kinda dirty on our 4 wheelers!!!
My favorite place on earth!
Tara, Jess H, me and Jess Mc
Us girls just watching a beautiful sunset!
Jess and Jess and me and Tara
A fun day at the PCC
Jess Mc and me
A night out on the town in Waikiki!
Jess and Jess and me and Tara
Typical day at the beach. Waiamai bay
Tara, Tom, me, Neil Birel, Jess H, Jess Mc. and Jonathan
The best part of the whole trip?!.....
I GOT TO SEE MY BABIES!!!
Me holding Shaylee, top:Tevita and bottom right Malia

* Well for those of you that already knew I was supposed to working in Regina Canada for the summer..... but LONG story short we ran into many unknown problems with our workers visas and so we moved onto plan B which is.... North Dakota! That's right, I am living in North Dakota! Ha, of all places, I know :) I am doing security systems sales for Security One International. Yep, I finally caved! But it has already been worthwhile, probably one of the hardest things I have ever done but its been good! I get to be out here with my cute sis Kim and her crazy hubby Kyle (jk jk gotta love him!) And my very own boyfriend their 2 yeah old son Kalel :) and of coarse one of my very best friends Jamie and her hubby Leo who is my manager. So we have a good time out here! We know how to make the best even out of North Dakota!

On the way up to Canada we hit a deer! Yeah, pretty sad day for my car but we were all ok so its all good! My car, Betty is pretty sad though :(
(See Jamie Sagebin's blog for all the details)

*I am very pleased to announce the marraige of Jeremy and Kamry Arthur!!! Th
e 2 were married in the SLC temple on May 23rd 2009. I was so happy o be able to come home for the wedding and get a break from selling and be with my best friends!...

Hugging my new Bestie and lucliest man in the world!
Jeremy and I
The happy couple!
Jeremy, me and Kam
Typical....
All the girlfriends there! We had to do our usual cheeser face :)
Chantel, Tara, Rash, me, Kam, Krista, Mandy and Nikki
Our whole Hawaii family was able to come! It made the whole day just perfect
Shaylee, Rachele, me and Malia
Our typical cheese face!
I'm gonna miss this girl so much!
Tara and me
Here is at the reception held in Monticello. Such a beautiful and fun night!
Kam and me
My parents were even able to make it! Everything about the night was so perfect
Papa Don, me and my mama Susie

*I sent off a missionary... kinda :) One of my very best friends Tara Jensen left on her mission to Yekaterinburg Russia! So exciting but I already miss her so much! Luckily Tara's last couple weeks and her farewell and everything were all when I was home for Kamry's wedding so we had so much fun together! So proud of this girl... Here are a few pic's of her last days here...

Some people say we look like sisters :) We pretty much are!
The whole crew at her farewell
The girls...
Amy, Carlee, Lauren, McKenzie, Tara, Michele, me and Allison
My little girl is all grown up! She did an amazing job on her talk :)

Packing her all up in 2 suitcases for 18 months! Mind you this was at 2 am the night before the MTC!!! Ha ha, can't say I'm surprised :)
Bree, Tara and me