Thursday, November 5, 2009

The day I was afraid would never come...

This picture is to help explain what I am feeling inside :)

This is my official announcement that I have been accepted to Nursing school!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh.... All my hard work so far paid off with much more even harder work to come :) But here is the catch, I don't even care! I'm not even scared, only excitement from this girl. I don't think I have ever wanted something so much Ever in my life (And I have wanted alot:) as to be a nurse. So I will go back to what my Dad has programmed in my brain since I was 4 years old..... W.I.T. Whatever It Takes.
So, I will be moving to Orem in January and attending a Tech. College there for a year and then I transfer to s different University to finish my last year. I am soooooo relieved. 3years of pre-req's weight off my shoulders :) Thanks for everybody's support!