Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Coming to an end

Wow, I thought I would be writing alot more than this but here I am in Costa Del Sol, Spain at my last Hotel! I guess I fould out how much there is to do when traveling in Europe. Its crazy! I have had such an amazing time. Between seeing insane ammounts of everything you can imagine from the beautiful hills of Tuscany to the run down streets of Morocco. Having nights that you can barley make it to your bed you are so tired and others that you can´t get enough of the world. From having incredible lifechanging experiences to some things you think you never want to happen again! Its all so amazing and I have learned so much! There are so many people in this world its hard to imagine but when you see just glimpses of it like I have it makes you think more about the kind of things you spend you time worrying about. We have so much to be thankful for! This sounds so cheesy but boy am I proud to be an American! If you haven´t already, everyone needs to experience this! You will not regret it.

So, I have been everywhere starting from London to Paris to Zuric to Venice to Florence to Barcelona to Madrid to Morocco to Costa Del Sol! And so many small cities in between. Its so weird to look back over all of them!

I love you all and can´t wait to see your familiar faces! I will post pictures when I get home!
Love Danielle in Spain!

2 comments:

Heather-joy said...

Hey girly, I've gotten myself a blog... I admit to the fullest extent that I do not get it but here I am so we can keep in touch more than we do!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

I am still ... And lets please not post ugly pictures of me....