Monday, June 11, 2007

Viaggiare

Well, here I am in a little city called Abano Terme just outside of Venice in Italy! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful it is here. I am in Italy! It feels so weird but so right at the same time. I wrote last in London I belive and have been to Paris, France and Lucerne, Switzerland since then! I am sorry I haven't wanted to spend much time on the computer as you can imagine. Also pardon the mis-spelled words but the keyboards are different and hard to get used to :) Well, I went on a little boat ride around the Effile Tower and to the top as well! It was an incredible view from there, you can see everything. After we left the Effile Tower we turned around to see it from a little farther out and right then they turned on these crackle lights all over the tower. it looked like there were fireworks all around it. it was awesome.
Lucerne has so far been myt favorite place. It was so beyond beautiful! I went to the top of Mt. Platius and that was amazing. the most beautiful place I have ever been. Here in Italy last night we went to a Sacra which is a town celebrtation. Oh my gosh it was so fun! We arte their food and interacted as much as we could with the people, we danced with for all of you that know me at all mae my whole trip complete! And I am only half way through! It was so fun. We danced the night away, and the Italian people were so wonderful. Well, I am off to Florence tommorrow and will keep you posted as much as I can!

Chow! Love Danielle Sue

1 comment:

Emily Pearson said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you are having this experience Sweet Pea! Thanks for blogging a bit and giving my head and heart a quick vacation.

I LOVE YOU INSANE AMOUNTS!